Are you or somebody you know a Veteran? The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation ensuring that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces and their families, are treated fairly. The Covenant focuses on helping members of the armed forces community have the same access to government and commercial services and products as any other citizen. The following websites may be useful to you:
Young People and Parents
There is lots of advice and help surrounding a whole range of issues involving Young People and Young Parents.
Our team at the surgery whether it be a Doctor, Nurse, Health Care Assistant or Receptionist are only too happy to talk to you about any of your health care needs.
If you feel you need some privacy whilst at reception just ask and we will talk to you somewhere more private.
Barnardo’s is the national children’s charity and it covers Young Carers. For more information, please see below:
Telephone: 01772 641002
The Lancashire Carers Service works across the county providing support and information to adult Carers (18+).
Other support also includes:
- Specialist 1-2-1 and group support
- Magazines twice a year detailing local groups, activities and courses
- Support to access community and Health and Wellbeing services
- A 24/7 Volunteer manned Carers Help and Talk (CHAT) Line
- Volunteer Befriending and Sitting-In services
- Support for former Carers
- Volunteering opportunities for Carers, including volunteering for the CHAT Line, Befriending and Sitting-In services
- Carers Awareness Brieﬁngs for professionals
For contact information, please see below:
NORTH AND CENTRAL LANCASHIRE
Telephone: 0345 688 7113 option 2
General Email: email@example.com
Address: Freepost LANCASHIRE CARERS SERVICE